S.T.E.A.M Project Tumbling Acrobat
What is a STEAM project?
STEAM projects are educational activities designed to build a foundation for learning by developing a child?s imagination and problem-solving skills.
STEAM projects provide opportunities for discovery and challenges through science, technology, engineering, art and maths.
Inspire your child and help them learn essential skills as they construct, create and play.
- The Tumbling Acrobat kit includes pre-cut wooden pieces, coloured fabric, coloured string, cotton cord, acrylic paint colours, a paint brush, glue and an instruction sheet.
- Approximate assembled size: 52 mm L x 68 mm W x 313 mm H
- This STEAM set teaches kids about Engineering.
- Made from sustainable wood
- Ages 3-5: need help, ages 6+: can do