Terms and Conditions


* Sale strictly for pro-forma orders only. Invoice must be paid before goods are despatched.
* Sale applies to pro-forma orders placed now until 24th June 2022 only.
* Sale ends 11:59pm AEST 24th June 2022.
* Sale does not apply where a drop shipping service is provided.
* Discount will not be combined with any other customer discounts.
* Sale applies to in-stock items only. While stocks last. Discount will not apply to any backorders.
* Discount will be applied to invoice.
* Payment can be made via VISA, MasterCard or direct deposit. We do not accept AMEX.
* Any outstanding balances over 30 days must be paid before receiving this offer.
* GST and shipping charges apply.
* Cash and carry at warehouse welcome.

1. New Wholesale Customers

All new customers of Boyle Industries Pty Ltd are on pro-forma trading terms. Pro-forma orders must be paid in full prior to delivery of goods. After a minimum activity of 3 invoices and a minimum spend of $2,500 the customer is eligible to apply for credit terms of payment. The customer must complete a New Account / Credit Application Form and sign a Personal Guarantee / Indemnity. Completed form must be returned back to Boyle Industries Pty Ltd for review. A completed application does not guarantee credit, terms are approved and we reserve the right to refuse credit at our discretion.

2. Payment of Accounts

Invoices are due for payment in full within 30 days from date of invoice. We reserve the right to charge an account keeping fee of 5% per month for all overdue accounts. Any accounts in default of payment shall be unable to obtain credit on further orders and will revert to pro-forma trading only. Outstanding credits expire after 6 months. Goods remain the property of Boyle Industries Pty Ltd until all amounts are paid in full. Payment can be made using Visa or MasterCard, business cheque or direct deposit to:

Westpac Banking Corporation
BSB: 033157
Account Number: 785919
Account Name: Boyle Industries Pty Ltd

Please fax or email confirmation of payment:
Fax: +61 3 9874 2880
Email: accounts@boyleindustries.com.au

3. Minimum Orders

The minimum order value is $150.00 (exc. GST and freight charges). 

4. Credit Claims

Claims must be received within seven days of receipt of goods in writing by emailing sales@boyleindustries.com.au.

Customers must include their account details, invoice number, product item number and the specific reason for the claim. Credit notes will be issued after claim is received and approved by Boyle Industries Pty Ltd upon return of goods when requested.

Goods being returned must be in original packaging.

5. Back Orders

Out of Stock items will be automatically placed on back order, unless otherwise advised by the customer. The customer will be contacted when back ordered goods arrive in our warehouse. Standard freight charges apply to all back orders based on weight and cubic measurements.

6. Freight Charges

Freight charge is based on the weight and cubic measurements. We have good rates with leading carriers, however, if you wish to use your preferred carrier this can be arranged only if charged to your account with the specified carrier.

7. Prices

All wholesale prices are excluding GST and freight charges. Boyle Industries Pty Ltd reserves the right to change prices and product specification at any time without prior notice.

8. Corporate / Special Orders

Many of our products can be customised to suit your requirements. Specific details vary according to the product. Special orders can be arranged subject to minimum order quantities and other requirements. A 40% non-refundable deposit is required upon confirmation of purchase and the remaining 60% is to be paid in full before goods can be dispatched.

9. Acceptance of Terms and Conditions

By placing an order with Boyle Industries Pty Ltd you are deemed to have read and agreed to our current trading terms.

10. Conditions for Special Sales Events

  • Strictly Pro-Forma. All orders must be paid in full before goods are despatched or taken.
  • Sale discounts do not apply to back orders.
  • Sale discounts apply to current stock availability only – no forward orders.
  • Outstanding accounts over 30 days must be paid in full before sale purchases can be made.
  • All items to be delivered to a single address.
  • Minimum order value of $150 after discount (excluding GST).